Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rate the Avatar Above
Dominik's Sermon V EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:08 am by Diablo DuBon

» Insult the person above you
Dominik's Sermon V EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:07 am by Diablo DuBon

» Complaints
Dominik's Sermon V EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:45 am by zurkon

» Sign-In Thread
Dominik's Sermon V EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:18 pm by LadyXian23

» Im Scared!!!
Dominik's Sermon V EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:36 am by zurkon

» whats better
Dominik's Sermon V EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:36 am by Ayeshan Dakseus

» This or That
Dominik's Sermon V EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:26 am by zurkon

» Merry Christmas DAL!!!!!!
Dominik's Sermon V EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:06 am by zurkon

» SNOWING!!!!
Dominik's Sermon V EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:04 am by zurkon

Top posters
Scorpius (2676)
Dominik's Sermon V Vote_lcapDominik's Sermon V Voting_barDominik's Sermon V Vote_rcap 
Ayeshan Dakseus (2207)
Dominik's Sermon V Vote_lcapDominik's Sermon V Voting_barDominik's Sermon V Vote_rcap 
Dominik (1309)
Citizen B (1109)
Derek Harland (1105)
Sincostan (945)
nicktheh (903)
Artorius Perim (835)
Argityarg (760)
supabeasty (746)

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 260 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:01 am
Statistics
We have 433 registered users
The newest registered user is cheroctav

Our users have posted a total of 24998 messages in 1024 subjects

Dominik's Sermon V

+5
Argityarg
Lan MacNess
powerown64
Ayeshan Dakseus
Dominik
9 posters

Go down

Dominik's Sermon V Empty Dominik's Sermon V

Post by Dominik Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:11 pm

In the name of the Dominik and of the Uraczak and of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, R'amen. Dear Dominik, may we see the light, especially if it's dim and orange and may the batteries in our flashlights never run out, especially if we're out in the woods taking a dump that summer in Ontario when I ruined my best pair of hiking shoes. In the name of the Dominik and of the Uraczak and of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, R'amen.

Today, I thought we would clarify our theology and the role of each aspect of our faith in our lives.

The Flying Spaghetti Monster: The FSM is the centre of our beliefs. He created the universe as we know it, except for Mexico- that was spawned by Satan.

The Dominik- Dominik is the earthly representative of the Flying Spaghetti Monster and His reincarnation. Dominik came upon this earth to fulfill His word, and to make an ass out of Argityarg. Also, getting that suit dry-cleaned is near the top of His To-Do List, right before "Abolish all evil in the world".

The Uraczak- the most mystical and controversial of all of the aspects of our faith. Between you and Me, We only added him so we could have a trinity. Our theology holds that the Uraczak always was and always will be. Uraczak is the embodiment of the Universe. Rather, all of Us are a part of The Uraczak; it's just that Uraczak has the most of The Uraczak flowing within, hence our Lord, the FSM, blessed him with the name "Uraczak". Makes sense? No? Well, you good sire, are retarded.

Dominik's Sermon V TC-22186-MainIcon

Now, let's discuss the role of the Saints. The Saints, I have just decided (as a God I can do that...... and yo-u-u can't!) will serve the same function the Greek Deities did, simply because they kicked so much ass and got so much pussy.

Saint Kelly Mahoney- The equivalent of the Greek Athena. Considered a Holy Prophet in our religion, mostly due to being one of the only girls on the internet sausagefest.

His Holiness Saint Pope Shugo- The (now-deceased) first leader of the FSM church, instrumental in its foundation. Our Holy Books speak of his second coming, but our Holy Books also make a lot of shit up, so I wouldn't trust them..... though they were right about Michael Jackson.

Saint David Eastcorner- A valiant political leader of the early DAL community. His existence has not been confirmed by any historical documents even though I could have sworn I spoke to him a few weeks ago...... Roman equivalent of Mars (the Greek Ares). Also, God of Chocolate Chips.

Saint Scorpius- Although the Early Church canonised Scorpius, Historical writings are vague; The Book of Truth (established by historians as a book of lies) paint Scorpius as a hero and great warrior. The Book of Lies, however, (regarded by Historians as a book of truth) recreates Scorpius as a well-known coward and traitor, describing Scorpius as having fled from a butterfly on the day of the beginning of the Trojan siege. He is the God of jumbo Shrimp and clown-noses.

Anyway, this is the end of My first batch of Sermons, you may purchase them all on DVD for only 49.95$. If you call in within the next 20 minutes, you will get this beautiful hat for absolutely FREE:

Dominik's Sermon V Vl-ch

Peace and Love to all, and enjoy your miserable little eLives.

-Dionysus
Dominik
Dominik
Party Founder, Supreme God-Emperor and Master of Disaster

Number of posts : 1309

https://feudalist.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dominik's Sermon V Empty Re: Dominik's Sermon V

Post by Ayeshan Dakseus Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:16 pm

R'amen. All praise His Noodliness.

Last edited by Ayeshan Dakseus on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayeshan Dakseus
Ayeshan Dakseus
Scorp's Personal Banhammer
Scorp's Personal Banhammer

Number of posts : 2207

Back to top Go down

Post by powerown64 Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:23 pm

R'amen
powerown64
powerown64
Repected User
Repected User

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominik Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:24 pm

Also, first ten callers receive a mustache like the guy has in the picture.
Dominik
Dominik

Number of posts : 1309

https://feudalist.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lan MacNess Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:43 pm

In the name of the Dominik and of the Uraczak and of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, R'amen.
Lan MacNess
Lan MacNess
Community Builder
Community Builder

Number of posts : 255

Back to top Go down

Post by Argityarg Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:45 pm

In the name of the Dominik and of the Uraczak and of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, R'amen.
Argityarg
Argityarg
Crazy Spammer
Crazy Spammer

Number of posts : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by supabeasty Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Goddess!! R'amen
supabeasty
supabeasty
Forum Hermit
Forum Hermit

Number of posts : 746

Back to top Go down

Post by Plugson Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:21 pm

I was here and I beheld. R'amen
Plugson
Plugson
Community Member
Community Member

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Flamefox Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:41 pm

R'amen . WTF . Never mind , I've come to pray . Could your excellency , kick Noyst , the infidel off this freaking Holy Land?
Flamefox
Flamefox
Forum User
Forum User

Number of posts : 26

http://flameowned.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uraczak Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:16 am

Such a beautiful hat.
Uraczak
Uraczak