Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Rate the Avatar Above
What do I get from registering the DAL forum??? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:08 am by Diablo DuBon

» Insult the person above you
What do I get from registering the DAL forum??? EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:07 am by Diablo DuBon

» Complaints
What do I get from registering the DAL forum??? EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 4:45 am by zurkon

» Sign-In Thread
What do I get from registering the DAL forum??? EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 5:18 pm by LadyXian23

» Im Scared!!!
What do I get from registering the DAL forum??? EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 4:36 am by zurkon

» whats better
What do I get from registering the DAL forum??? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 7:36 am by Ayeshan Dakseus

» This or That
What do I get from registering the DAL forum??? EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 3:26 am by zurkon

» Merry Christmas DAL!!!!!!
What do I get from registering the DAL forum??? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:06 am by zurkon

» SNOWING!!!!
What do I get from registering the DAL forum??? EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:04 am by zurkon

Top posters
Scorpius (2676)
What do I get from registering the DAL forum??? Vote_lcapWhat do I get from registering the DAL forum??? Voting_barWhat do I get from registering the DAL forum??? Vote_rcap 
Ayeshan Dakseus (2207)
What do I get from registering the DAL forum??? Vote_lcapWhat do I get from registering the DAL forum??? Voting_barWhat do I get from registering the DAL forum??? Vote_rcap 
Dominik (1309)
Citizen B (1109)
Derek Harland (1105)
Sincostan (945)
nicktheh (903)
Artorius Perim (835)
Argityarg (760)
supabeasty (746)

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 260 on Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:01 am
Statistics
We have 433 registered users
The newest registered user is cheroctav

Our users have posted a total of 24998 messages in 1024 subjects

What do I get from registering the DAL forum???

3 posters

Go down

What do I get from registering the DAL forum??? Empty What do I get from registering the DAL forum???

Post by Mathieu Laplante Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:15 pm

I registered the forum, but I am already a member of DAL so I dont get what you get for registering the forum...

Mathieu Laplante
Forum User
Forum User

Number of posts : 11

Back to top Go down

What do I get from registering the DAL forum??? Empty Re: What do I get from registering the DAL forum???

Post by Mathieu Laplante Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:17 pm

I dont know what you get*

Mathieu Laplante
Forum User
Forum User

Back to top Go down

What do I get from registering the DAL forum??? Empty Re: What do I get from registering the DAL forum???

Post by Sincostan Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:33 pm

what you get is the ability to debate political issues in our party. organize to run for congress. you get to be an active member of dal by participating in disscussions and events. and u get to express your thoughts on the forum and share your ideas.you get to help the dal by joining one of our committes. you also get to read nonsense posted by multiple people in this party *stares at uraczak, dominik and a good portion of this forum
if you want to hear the full list of things wait for citizen b or scorpius to post here
Sincostan
Sincostan
SUPER AWSOME GREAT PERFET GOOD SATISFYING DIETY THAT HAPPENS TO OWN A COMPUTER

Number of posts : 945
Location : In the Dal Armory Level (D.A.L) looking for some barricades to block out intruders trying to pass me on the Top posters list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathieu Laplante Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:10 pm

ok well exactly where I wanted you to go...Now, I would like to know what being in Congress representing eQuébec for example would imply??What do you have to do as a congressman?

Mathieu Laplante
Forum User
Forum User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincostan Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:15 pm

as a congressman you can vote in bills involving country donations, president impeachment, tax changes and much much more. and im not sure what else becuase im not a congressperson and have never been 1.
Sincostan
Sincostan

Location : In the Dal Armory Level (D.A.L) looking for some barricades to block out intruders trying to pass me on the Top posters list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:39 pm

a congressmen discusses laws both inagame and on the forums and takes an active role in running canada. its a lot of work
Scorpius
Scorpius
Dom's best friend
Dom's best friend

Number of posts : 2676

Back to top Go down

Post by Sincostan Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:50 pm

you could have omitted the last sentance
Sincostan
Sincostan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down